Gypsum concrete underlayment is commonly used where there is a requirement for a hard, flat surface for finished flooring. It provides sound control and is part of fire resistive assemblies in multifamily buildings. For residential and commercial buildings, there are ideal gypsum concrete products for hydronic radiant heating applications, providing an effective thermal mass. On commercial projects resurfacing and leveling of damaged concrete slabs can be achieved cost effectively and with little schedule disruption. At Kinzler Construction Services we have millions of square feet of gypsum concrete installation under our feet.
- gypsum concrete underlayment products
- meeting between 2500 and 4500 psi
- radiant heat products
- commercial options
- residential options
- top coat products
- ProflowTM floor underlayment
- compressive strength: 6000-8000 psi
- applies over concrete slabs, pre-stressed concrete and concrete planks in commercial, institutional and rehab construction.
- can be used as a finished floor with an approved coating.
- Quik TopTM floor underlayment
- dries within 15 hours
- pre sanded
- self-sealing technology typically eliminates the need to seal the floor prior to applying floor-covering adhesive
- durable (5000 to 6000 psi)
- can be stained or used by itself as finished floor when used with an approved coating system